Pirates of the Caribbean mix Pirates of the Caribbean mix

Haha

Haha nice. I have this soundtrack, and it was fun to hear it in Techno, nice job.

Madness6(remix) Madness6(remix)

Awesome

Dude, this totally deserves to be number one. Even though i pretty much hate techno, i sacrificed a goat and fucked it in honor of this song. Awesome job!

cheshyre responds:

You are my hero!

Evil Incarnate Evil Incarnate

Nice.

Yet another good job. I wasnt too fond of the very beginning though. I know that they were correct, but the 2 (dont know exactly what separated them) notes didnt really click well.

I think you did some pressing, am iright? If i am mistaken, whatever u did, it was cool.

jdh504 responds:

Yeah, I didn't exactly like the beginning either, I moreso liked the rest of the song, I just couldn't really think of how to get there...but I'm not exactly sure what you mean by pressing? Are you talking about tapping? If you could clarify what you mean by that I could answer the question....regardless, glad to know you think it's cool and whatnot, thanks for the review man.

Intensifying Insanity Intensifying Insanity

Very good job.

I love the style you have. I loved it. Especially the beginning, that was pretty kick ass.

Only thing i would suggest is not doing so many of those "LOW to HIGH Octave" notes. it gets a little too repetitive. But awesome job, especially with the intro and drums.

jdh504 responds:

haha, yeah I did go a little crazy with those low to high ocatave bits, but I loved doing that lol...but anyways, thanks for the review man, I really appreciate your input.

Tragic Betrayal Tragic Betrayal

Nice job.

That was totally kick ass dude. Awesome job. What program did you record it in, and how many tracks did u get going?

jdh504 responds:

For all the recordings on here I use Line 6 Riffworks. I'm not quite sure what you mean by how many tracks did I get going? If you could specify I can answer that for you, sorry for not understanding, but anyways, thanks for the review man.

Dont Leave Now Dont Leave Now

Eh

Like other people have said, this was great except for one part. I like the sort of "Blink182-ish" style of the song, but seriously, sorry for then honesty, but the singing really sucks. Im not trying to be mean really, but the singing is totally off tune, and i think you guys should look for a new singer.