Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Good job.

StupidGir:
"...but incredibly wrong.

A) It wasn't 1981... it was set in 1957. 1981 was when the first movie came out.
B) You find out Mutt (the kid) is Indiana's son in the middle of the movie.
C) The city of Russia?!? I would understand city of Soviet Union, but RUSSIA?!?
D) Your not reading this, are you...
E) ...your not most likely...
F) Nice video, though... very funny..."

Don't forget! He also subtracted 3 'n's from the title. Shame on him!

He ALSO made countless jokes upon jokes, when the movie is actually an action film!

Seriously, if you don't get the jokes, then don't criticize him because you're too stupid to get them.

Dubya Doo 4: John McCain Dubya Doo 4: John McCain

Entertaining

Good jokes, good animation, although I don't think it was as good as the other ones.

I find it hilarious how evilfishtank pointed out that everyone who wanted O'Bama to win was either voting for him because he was black or because they didn't know the issues.

Then a whole bunch of Obama supporters come running with their lame old "WE LIKE OBAMA CAUSE HE WANTS CHANGE"... That's the oldest one in the books.

Everyone who likes Obama because he wants change obviously doesn't know the issues, otherwise they'd say "I like Obama because of his stance of our foreign policy".. Nobody says that because all these idiots know is that he wants to end the war... and thats pretty much all they know.

If you Obama supporters wanted change, then vote Ron Paul. I was talking to an Obama supporter the other day, and I asked them to list the "changes" that they wanted from Obama. Sadly, they could only name one. (The war)

It's pitiful how these people see these candidates on television, then assume right away, that just because they're cute, or because they're a good public speaker, or because they're black, or ANYTHING, that they just go to the ballot without any prior knowledge of the candidates besides one or two of their stances. (It's also really funny whoever said: "A good public speaker is what makes a good president"... HAHA, really? Wow.

If you wanted real change, you should have voted Ron Paul, and you shouldn't take my word for it, you people should research these things.

PS: To anyone who thinks that I care that people won't read this, or people that will tell me to shutup: I have just as much of a right to share my opinion as you do to spread your illiterate backtalk and shouting OBAMA!

Samination responds:

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you're going to run across some people who don't have all the facts and haven't thought their decisions all the way through. As a result, I don't think you should generalize all Obama supporters, as they're not all the same.

Ron Paul had his chance and lost the nomination, so it makes no sense to ask people to vote for him at this late stage. He has also expressed no interest in running as an independent.

My advice would be to respect everyone's opinion and debate with those who disagree with you in a honest and intelligent manner. You shouldn't belittle someone simply because they hold an opinion that is different than yours as that brings nothing to the table and only encourages antipathy.

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

Oh jeez.

For your own good, stop. Like honestly, stop right now.

The sad thing is, is that I see part of myself in you when I was like 10 or whatever. The only difference between you and me, was that I didn't videotape myself when I was acting like a fuckin' idiot. So however much I hate you, I'm giving you some extremely important advice, and whether you take it or not, I don't care, it's out there for you. If you want to get anywhere in life, or ever want to get a girlfriend (or boyfriend for you), stop making these stupid ass videos showing off what a lunatic you are. Once you get into high school, you'll look back on these stupid videos, and facepalm really hard.

As for the videos themselves, it's a no-brainer. It's not drawn, it's these weird live-action videos. Take this shit to youtube. Newgrounds does not want to see your midnight masturbation videos nor your braces. GTFO

Viewtiful-Chris responds:

So essentially you were like me only you didn't have the balls to show yourself on the Internet doing something silly.

Yeah, I get it. Thanks :D

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Wowed me.

Honestly, it's the BEST flash gave I have ever played, and I rarely like flash games. You are a fuckin genius.

Glowsticks Glowsticks

Meh

I'll give you 7/10 for good graphics, good concept. However, i found it almost impossible to play with the shitty movement. I overjumped everything.

-Stalingrad- -Stalingrad-

Holy shit

Probably the most addicting game I've ever played on NG before. I took a look at the blue name (blue = awesome score), and i expected to try it out for 5 minutes. I've been sitting here for about 2 hours addicted to this game.. Jesus christ.

Pirates of the Caribbean mix Pirates of the Caribbean mix

Haha

Haha nice. I have this soundtrack, and it was fun to hear it in Techno, nice job.

Madness6(remix) Madness6(remix)

Awesome

Dude, this totally deserves to be number one. Even though i pretty much hate techno, i sacrificed a goat and fucked it in honor of this song. Awesome job!

cheshyre responds:

You are my hero!

Evil Incarnate Evil Incarnate

Nice.

Yet another good job. I wasnt too fond of the very beginning though. I know that they were correct, but the 2 (dont know exactly what separated them) notes didnt really click well.

I think you did some pressing, am iright? If i am mistaken, whatever u did, it was cool.

jdh504 responds:

Yeah, I didn't exactly like the beginning either, I moreso liked the rest of the song, I just couldn't really think of how to get there...but I'm not exactly sure what you mean by pressing? Are you talking about tapping? If you could clarify what you mean by that I could answer the question....regardless, glad to know you think it's cool and whatnot, thanks for the review man.